We have had a great spring! 85 degrees the last few days has been so great. We have got some yard work done and we are ready to finally put in the grass!! According to Jade, we don't have any spring at our house because we don't have any grass. That is all going to change. We've had some fun too!
We went fishing. Audrey loved it because getting dirty is her favorite thing!
We had a great Easter. Jade got these goggles in her Easter basket. We had a sweet Easter egg hunt! Unfortunately I only came away with 34 dollars. That's really not very unfortunate is it. But when you compare to others, ahem, it was pretty bad. It sure was fun though!
I took the girls to baby animal days and we had such a great time together. Jade is still talking about it.
Then, Jade used her Easter egg money to upgrade to more substantial snorkeling gear. She "dry" swims on the floor with these all the time.
Pretty funny!
And Audrey is just cute.
1 comments:
You guys are such a cute family Julie!! I REALLY wish we were closer to everyone. I feel so left out of all those kids growing up.... cute!
Post a Comment